skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MIDORI
2009年4月20日月曜日
Saturday's Dinner
I ate out soba for dinner with my family. The picture is my favorite menu in the restaurant named "Inaka soba". It it cold. I eat every time I go there. If I go there next time, I will eat again, but I also like tempura soba and another one.
2 件のコメント:
Yoshiko
2009年4月24日 9:14
I like tempura soba too. Where is the restaurant??
返信
削除
返信
返信
aya
2009年4月24日 9:21
I want to eat this! I also like tempura soba!!
返信
削除
返信
返信
コメントを追加
もっと読み込む...
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Books From My Library thing
My Library
at
LibraryThing
label
books
essay prep
essays
gohunhajubun
juppun ha juubun
kumamoto
my podcast
MIDORI
読込中...
フォロワー
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2012
(1)
►
1月
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
1月
(8)
▼
2009
(135)
►
12月
(19)
►
11月
(14)
►
10月
(16)
►
9月
(9)
►
8月
(9)
►
7月
(13)
►
6月
(22)
►
5月
(18)
▼
4月
(15)
Yummy
Rapunzel
My hobbies
Music I like
Yesterday
tmorrow
about my self
THE DOUBLE BASS MYSTERY
The Mystery of the Missing Dog
Shougayaki
Saturday's Dinner
For my friend
It makes me happy!!
The story of anne Frank
Happy and Enjoy
自己紹介
midori
詳細プロフィールを表示
I like tempura soba too. Where is the restaurant??
返信削除I want to eat this! I also like tempura soba!!
返信削除