2009年11月2日月曜日

Darts

I went to Halloween party at Brave in shinshigai. There were about 30 people. They were in Halloween costumes. Some people put on uniforms when they were high school students. I wore a witch hat.
I talked to some friends of mine and ate supper. After that, we joined darts games. I have played darts only once but, I enjoyed playing it very much. A man said to me, "If you practice playing darts more, you should be a good darts player." I was happy to hear that!(:D) Mr. Minor gave us an envelope end of the party. An English text book, chopsticks, and two kinds of flights were in it. I'll study English with the text book.
Halloween party was first time for me. I had a lot of fun! I want to go the party next year!(139 words/4641)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I wanted to go :-( I want to go next time
    together!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello Midori.

    You look to enjoy the party.
    By the way, what is Brave?
    Is it restaurant?

    Toshi

    返信削除
  3. Mayu
    Yes! I want to go to the party with you!

    返信削除
  4. mangi madang
    Yes. I had a very good time!
    Brave is a darts bar.

    返信削除