I had a to go kaigaikenshyu class. My class is a Newzealand course. Teacher said us four things.
1.Why you want to go abroad (NZ) to study English?
2.Decide what you should do or study before you leave.
3.Decide what you want to do during the program.
4.Deside what you're going to do after the program.
I wrote like those.
1.I always depend on friends of mine. I stay someone home omly and I try my best. Also, I want to see beautiful nature in NZ.
2.studying about NZ and JP, reading English books and listening to English musics.
3.I want to make a friends and I try to talk positively.
4.I make a thank you card.
I'm looking forward to going NZ. I hope to go swine flu away.(121 words)

Hello Midori.
返信削除That's nice to go to NZ. It's so nice place. You can enjoy beautiful country. I've been NZ a few times before. NZ is one of my favorite countries where I want to go there again.
Toshi
I hope you are able to go to New Zealand without any problems.
返信削除