2009年5月25日月曜日

High School Musical


I watched the DVD last week. I wanted to watched it for a long time. It was so exciting! The cast of the story are good at singing and dancing! I want to sing as well as them. The songs that is used in this story are so good. There are many kind of songs. Hip-Hop, Jazz, ballade and so on. If there is as high school musical, it'll be fun to go to school. Also, I think it is enjoyable story wide generations. It is my best story I have ever watched!(93 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. I know that its DVD, but I don't watch it><
    I want to watch it!

    返信削除
  2. I like the song "High school musical" very much. I want to watch the DVD.

    返信削除
  3. I know this movies but I have never watched it so I'll try to watch this movie!!

    返信削除