2009年7月22日水曜日

Grandfather

I introduce about my grandfather on my mother's side.
His name is Yoshirou. He is 92 years old. He was born Hokkaido, but he lived some places.First, he lived alone in Tokyo because he have entered Ueno high school. Next, he moved to Fukuoka and he have gone to Kyushu University. Finally, he moved to Kumamoto. He became a teacher of Kumamoto University. The after, he was a teacher of Sojuo university too. He got married with my grandmother, when he was 28 years old. My grandmother died 5 years ago, but he loves her now. One day, I asked to him, "Do you love my grandmother?". He said, "Yes, I love her so much!." When he looked at her pictures, "She was so beautiful!", he said. I was so happy to hear that.
He likes playing the cello. He belonged to orchestra club when he was a university student. He has a cello. He often says, "I want to play the cello." He always plays "kojyonotsuki" made by Rentaro Taki. He looks so happy.
He likes cookies too. He eats them too much. I stop eating his eating. He love ice of monaca same as cookies. When he eats it and he says, "maiu!!!" "maiu" means so delicious. he is so charming.
He is proud of he is 92 years old. I said to him, "You'll be 100years 8 years after." When he smiled .I love him. I go his house to meet and talke to him every Saturday. I want to spend time with him as long as possible!(258 words/5886)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿