

I went to down town with Mayu and CHisko yesterday. We had only class yesterday so, we went to eat out for lunch. We walked to shimotoori and we had lunch which in hana. It is Japanese restaurant. We ate hamburg lunch. In fact, it is only 500 yen!!! It was so delicious. Also, he cooked lunch in front of us! We enjoy watching that.
Next, we went to Swiss in sakaedori. We ate gelato. It was hot and muggy yesterday, so I feel better. After that, we walk and saw some shops. Many shops are sale now. We enjoyed shopping. I went to a shop which have never been to. They cells import clothes. I bought a bag of marc jacobs. When I looked the bag, I said "It is so cute! I love this color!" But I was worried I bought it or not. Finally, I got it! I paid money only bout 6000 yen! I'm so happy. I want to go out wit the bag! The shop became my favorite!
Before came home, I was tired. We walked long distance. I took a bath and slept as soon as possible yesterday.
I think shopping is excited and hard.(201 words)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿