
I had no part time job yesterday. My father said, "Let's go crea together!" "Yeah. I want to go someone for lunch too." After that we went to Tokunaga which is an eel restaurant. I had a bowl of rice topped with grilled eel. It was very good!!! I have eaten about three times before, it satisfies me every time. When I have the dish, I can have twice as quantity of rice as I eat regular. If you have never been there, I would like you to go there!
Next, we visited crea. I wanted to shoes and I tried some shoes on. But!!!! I have small feet, so I didn't fit those shoes):<
We had to go church at 6, we left crea.
That night, we attended Mass. After that people who heard Mass enjoyed barbecue and playing bingo. I got smoothie maker over the bingo. Some children played bibgo too. They talked to me. They were so cute!!! I had a lot of fun to talk with them.
I was busy but I had a very good time yesterday!(:D)(178 words/642)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿