2009年8月10日月曜日

Eat, eat and eat!!!


I went to Oguni with my family last Saturday.
We visited some place.
First, we went to "ringo no ki" for lunch. My parents have visited there once but it was first time for my sister, brother, and me. I ate apple curry. Apple blocks were in it. They looked like potatoes. The curry was fruity and spicy. It was delicious! Apple trees planted outside of the restaurant.


Next, we dropped into Kunuginomori museum. It was small and a kind of oak surrounded it. We could some paintings there. Their color were so beautiful! I bought post cards of the pictures.



After we left museum, we found sign board written "Okamototofu". My sister said, "I want to eat tofu. Let's go there!" When we arrived there, we ordered tofu and block of deep-fried bean curds. I have never had such moreish tofu! I felt so good!
Oguni have become one of my favorite country!
As we were tired, we came back to Kumamoto. That night, we ate out. I ordered a lady's set. A echinoid croquette, a echinoid bowl, a cup of miso soup, and some dishes. It is soooo good!!! It made me smile!


I had spent a rich day. I enjoyed driving and eating with my family.(203 words/464)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Midori.

    You had a good day with your family.
    It sounds nice.
    I've heard about "Ringo no ki", and "apple curry".
    I've never been there actually.
    I want to go someday.

    Toshi

    返信削除