2009年10月16日金曜日

Full



I had only first class today. I went to Ineya to eat lunch with Mayu. I ordered a pork cutlet set. It included two kinds of side dishes, main dish, rice and a miso soup. We can choose side dishes of the 5 or 6. I chose a dried strip of radish and a bean curd topped with a sticky sauce. Moreover, we can have a second helping of rice and miso soup. Every dish was delicious! When I ate the pork cutlet, the pork cutlet was crisp. Mayu had a tempura set. It was also appetizing. We were full after lunch and we went to see shoes or clothes.
We went to Tsuruya to eat a gelato after shopping. I had framboise's flavor. It was delicious! The saleslady gave me a piece of paper. It was a coupon which we could get gelato for half price! I want to go there again. I had a good time with Mayu(:D)(160 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿