

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!★2010★
I went shopping with my sister and her friend to downtown yesterday. There were so many people. They made long long lines to buy clothes. We enjoyed shopping for about eight hours. I got clothes which were reasonable for sale★ I was tired but I was happy:)
We visited cafe "feal" in Kami street for lunch. I had never been there. I ordered a lunch pie set. Salmon, cream, and vegetables in the pie. The piecrust was crunchy and so delicious! Feal's pies are famous for many people. I want to eat another one next time. I ate a piece of green tea cheese cake. I love cheese and green tea. It was creamy and yummy! If you pay 200 more yen, you can eat a piece of cake at lunch time.
I went to UNIQLO with my family before dinner. I bought a jacket.
I had a lot of fun shopping today♪(148 words/8255)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿