I want to go America. A friend of mine who is an American lives there. So, I want to meet her and I would like to know her cultureAmerica was founded in July 4, 1776. It has fifty states. Thirteen stripes of the Star - Spangled Banner are number of states at the beginning. And, fifty stars mean the present number of the states. George Washington was the first president of America.
There is the place of dispatch. For example, fast foods, soft drinks, music, sports, and movies. Also, there are many national parks.
McDonald's’, coca cola, Pepsi cola are so famous American company in the world. Pringles, m & m’s or Snickers are known many people too. Jazz, reggae, rock, gospel were born in America. Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Michel Jackson or a lot of popular singer are also American.
Many movies are made in Hollywood of California. A movie studio in Hollywood was built in 1911. At the same year, another 15 studios were built. Sign of “HOLLYWOOD” which stands the hill is so famous. It was made in 1923, but the original sign was “HOLLYWOODLAND”.
Disneyland is the place that I want to go for a long time. It is in Anaheim of California and it is a theme park conducted by Walt Disney Company. It was opened in 1955. The symbol is a castle of Sleeping Beauty. There are roller coasters, a safari park, animations, some parades, or so many attractions. We can see some Disney’s character with the parades. Especially, I want to meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Disneyland is famous place for Emperors or royalties come. The Showa Emperor visited there.
There are about sixty national parks in America. I want to go Yosemite National park in California. I looked at a picture of Yosemite Falls when I was junior high school student. It was so cool! Yosemite National Park became a National Park in 1890. It was registered a world heritage of UNESCO in 1984. It is the west foot of the Sierra Nevada. There are huge meta- sequoia trees. I also want to look at them and I hope to hug one of them.
There are so many universities or colleges in America. Stanford University is one of the famous universities in California. It is a private university and it built in 1891. It has so large campus. It is as same area as 830 Kohshien baseball ground!!!! Unbelievable! The university’s students hold tour in campus every day. We can know about episodes of those buildings. Stanford University is called BIG4 too. It means celebrated schools. Another are Harvard University, Yale University, Princeton University.
I have a place that I want to. It is New York. I want to see the statue of liberty and I would like to watch a base ball game. Also, when I go there, I want to go shopping at big shopping moles.
Finally, I try to make myself understand my English and I hope to enjoy talking many people there.(505 words/9116)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿