

I have seen Asei Kobayashi. He is a composer. He have made many famous songs. For example, "Sally the Witch", "Himitsu no Akkochan", "The Tree of Hitachi". It is also called "Konokinannoki".
He is an actor too. He appeared "Sakura" which is drama of NHK. You can watched him commercial of zenyuseki.
I went to Tokyo with my family when I was fourteen years old. My uncle took my family to a sushi shop. As we entered there, we saw a man and a woman. They were Mr. and Mrs. Kobayashi!! We were so surprised to met him!! He was kind and he took pictures with us We had a good time with him. It is a unforgetable experience to me!!(119 words)

Hello Midori.
返信削除You met Kobayashi Asei, didn't you?
My impression of him is as an actor. When I was child, I watched him on TV dramas.
Toshi
I didn't know him! I'll check him soon!
返信削除