I introduce some places in Kumamoto. Kumamoto Castle is in the middle of Kumamoto city. It is also called ginkgo nut castle. The first Kumamoto castle was built in 1607, and it was burned because of Southwest War and World War II. The castle tower was restored in 1960.
Kumamoto castle is chosen by people one of the splendid castles in Japan. It looks burly and cool. It also has so beautiful mushagaeshi hasn’t it? Mushagaeshi means curves of castle wall.
Honmarugoten, in which castellan had lived, reconstructed last year. Thanks to it, a lot of people come to Kumamoto castle not only a resident of Kumamoto, but also people who live in another city.
Tsuruya is the biggest department store in Kumamoto. There are many shops in it. It has a main building and an east building. I usually go to the main building but the east building is good too. The second floor of main building has tailor's shops. I like POUDUDU the best. They sell cute clothes. Second floor also has Barbie, Paul Smith, and Tommy girl and so on. The basement of east building has Afternoon Tea. They sell some bread, cakes and we can eat lunch or drink tea there.
Also, they sell pencil boxes lunch boxes or some goods. I like Tsuruya, but they sell expensive foods or clothes for me to buy.
Keika was born in Kumamoto and it is popular ramen restaurant. It is known not only Kumamoto but also another country, Tokyo, or Kohchi today. The ramen are the best of other ramen restaurants' I have ever eaten. I have eaten many times.
Keika also has a lot of kind of menu. We can eat cold Chinese noodles in summer, but I like Keika ramen the best. I can’t stop drinking the soup! It makes me happy.
Lastly, I introduce good place to drive in Kumamoto. It is Aso. It takes about 1 hour from Kumamoto city by car. There are beautiful mountains and rich nature. Mt. Aso has a caldera which is one of the largest in the world. Aso has also restaurants, cafes, and accommodations.
It is great place to go, to see, and to stay or to live.
I won’t get tired if I go many times there.
(380 words/3763 words)

Hi Midori, Didn't you write any essays in the 2nd semester? If you did, please post them on your blog, and don't forget to add the "essays" label!
返信削除