2009年6月25日木曜日

Lunch

I went to eat lunch with Mayu before speaking class. We visited "Season by Tora" which is near Daiei. There were black or white table and chairs. Plates were black and white too. I relaxed. We chose a set lunch that changes day by day. We could eat a salad,a cup of pumpkin soup, three dishes on a small plate, main dish and a cup of coffee. It costs 840 yen. Mayu had the restaurant's coupon and we were able to eat free desserts too! Every dishes are very good! Especially, I liked three dishes on a small plate and desserts. One of the dish on the plates is sashimi. I seldom eat it in lunch, so I was happy! I was surprised at desserts. In fact, they made of vegetables! The square green desserts is a cheese cake with celery. I have never had dessert as it. I was great!!!
I enjoyed talking with her in the restaurant. I had a very good time with her. I want to go there the other day again!(175 words/4681)

1 件のコメント: