
I wen to Marinoa city Fukuoka with a friend of mine in September 8. It was first time to visit there for us.
We left Kumamoto for Fukuoka at 8 o'clock by bus. We arrived at Tenjin koutsu center. We changed the bus which was bound for Marinoa.
We said, "Wow!! It's so big!" when arrived there. There were so many shops in it. My friend said, "Can we walk in Marinoa a day?" We ambled there long time.
I bought two T-shirts, a cap, and a pair of shoes. They were reasonal prices so I was happy! I'm looking forward to autumn because I want to wear the cap. Shops in marinoa have a lot of nice clothes. I wanted buy all of them!
After a little walking, we were hangry. We looked around restaurants. We found a restaurant that big parfait was displayed in a show window. It was so big, but we desided to eat it for lunch. It looked so nice! We were so excited, but・・・・it is too much! We couldn't eat of all it because of a lot of fresh cream. I didn't want to look at the parfait:(


There were two Ferris wheels in Marinoa. We rode bigger one. I have never ridden such a large one. In fact, it was the biggest Ferris wheel of Kyusyu!!!! As it higher and higher, I worried but, I could see a beautiful view of Fuluoka. I enjoy riding with my friend(:D)
After that, we left Marinoa and went back to Kumamoto from Hakata by bus.
I was so tired but, I had very very good time with her. I want to go there again and I also hope to go another place in Fukuoka next time.(283 words)


Oh, You went to Marinoa city, wen't you? I love this city so much^^
返信削除Maiko