2009年9月3日木曜日

last week

I visited at my grandfather's house for two days last week with my sister. I usually go to his house every week, but I don't stay at there lately. As I entered the room and he said, "Welcome!" I was happy to find you so well. He likes talking and he often tells me his old days. For example, he speaks his high school and university memories. I enjoyed talking with him. I made tea with lemon, gave monaca ice for him and helped him too. He loves them. When I show him monaca ice, he feels so happy! He is charming isn't he? He sometimes play the cello. He is super grandpa for me. His wife (my grandmother) died 5 years ago. I couldn't do anything for her and I wanted to talk to her more. I'll do a lot for my grandfather instead of gaving for my grandma.
Next day, I went to koutsu center with two of my cousins and their mother. They live next door to my grand father's. We had lunch and did shopping together. I seldom go somewhere with them, so I enjoyed going out!
I had very very good time in two days! I want to stay this week♪(205 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿