2009年9月3日木曜日

Happy and busy










I took TOEIC class yesterday. It'll finish on September 16. I must get up early, but the teacher tells us English plainly. I like this class. I want to improve my English more!!
I went to down town after school. I met my mother and sister,and we had lunch together. We visited Anding which is Chines restaurant in Kami street. It was first time to go there. I ate banbanji. It was put hot sauce and it was so good! I finished eating it quickly. I shared an ice cream and a chocolate cake for dessert. Boiled azuki beans or rice cake in the ice. The chocolate cake made of tofu. They were so delicious but I thought the ice was better than the cake. I have never eaten such an ice with wonderful taste!! If you go there, please try it by all means!! I have loved this restaurant. I'll eat another one next time!
After lunch, we did shopping. I bought a t-shirts and a pair of pumps. I was so happy(:D) I went to university with the pumps today♪
Because I had to work for 5 p.m., we left down town for my place of work.
When I go home, I was tired and I slept soon.
I was tired but, I like shopping! I want to go some tailors' with my mother and sister again.(224 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Midori.

    Chocolate cake made of Tofu? I've never heard that. Is it good?
    I'm very interested in Tofu Chocolate cake.

    Toshi

    返信削除