The picture is the entrance of my house. Small Santa Claus, a Christmas tree and two dolls are so cute aren't they? I made small Santa Claus and two dolls last year.

I went to the church to attend Christmas Mass. There are few people there every Sunday, but many people came there yesterday. After the Mass, I took part in Christmas party. I enjoyed talking with a father and some Christians. I also enjoyed Christmas party at my grandfather's house. I ate roast a chicken and a piece of Christmas cake. The chicken made by my aunt was soooo delicious! I think Christmas has come when I eat it every year. A Cake was so big! Santa Claus and a chocolate house were cute :) A taste was also good. My grandfather who is 92 years old loves cakes. He was in high spirits when saw the cake so he played the cello after eating. I talked a lot with him. I had a very very good time yesterday. Merry Christmas ★ (170 words)

Great decorations!
返信削除