I took a TOEIC test. There were so many people in the class room. The test was for two hours. I was so tired :(
I went to Italian restaurant ICHIBAN for lunch with Mayu after the test. It stands shower street and it is next door to Paul Smith. We had first time to visit there. We ordered a lunch set that was priced 1000 yen. Salad, a cup of corn soup, a main dish, rice or bread, and a dessert. The main dish was stewed chicken and tomatoes. I love tomatoes. It smelled olives too. It was so delicious! There were four about 6 kinds of dessert on the menu. We could choose one. I ordered a fruit gratin. Bananas, 
apples or strawberries in it. It is so sweet and so hot. It made me warm.
I had very good time with Mayu. I want to eat cheese fondue there next time! (153 words)
2009年12月8日火曜日
Last Saturday
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿