I went to RKK winter groove 2009 in Granmesse with Mayu. There were too many people! First we watched a fashion show. Some people who are KGU students appeared it as models. They put on cute,beautiful and cool clothes. They looked like pro models.Next, we enjoy listening to live concert. Shun, Safari, RSP Hiprix, Shota Shimizu, and Miriya Kato showed live performance. I was looking forward to listen to music of Shota Shimizu and Miriya Kato. They had powerful voice and outstanding singing ability. "HOME" sung by Shota was the best song of his I think. When I listened to "Kimigasuki" on the concert, I have liked it better than "HOME". It was good words. I was impressed to listened to it. He gave us a cosy smile. It was so cute :) "Why" sung by Miriya is my favorite song. She sung it then and I was so happy! A red clothe suited her well.
I had a lot of fun! I want to go the event next year★(168 words/7741)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿